- Bounty Hunter apologizing for a hunt gone bad
- Ex-con shot in manhunt planned to shoot someone, Egg Harbor Township police flier warned
- St. Louis County asks: Are you in the money?
- Appeals court rules law created monopoly for bail bonds trade group
- Bail bondsman can’t make pitch to inmates in prison
- Waynesville bail bondsman faces embezzlement charges
- Judge Revokes Bond of New Albany Doctor Salim
- Bail Bonds
- Bail Bonds Industry News
- Bail Bonds Industry Training and Information
- Bounty Hunter For Hire Exclusive Content
- Fugitive Recovery
- Fugitive Recovery Capture Stories
- Fugitive Recovery Capture Videos
- Fugitive Recovery News
- Fugitive Recovery Tips and Tricks
- Fugitive Recovery Training and Information
- Fugitive Recovery Training Videos
- General Bail Bond / Fugitive Recovery Info (Uncategorized)
- Most Wanted Fugitives
- Side Projects
- Television Appearances
Tag Archives: fugitive recovery
When the bail bondsman isn’t a man at allhttp://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/22923713/2013/07/24/female-bail-bondsmenThe chases, takedowns, and foul language are all part of the job for bounty hunters, or at least the ones who play them on TV.
Dr. Locklear Back In Jail; Found In Alabama Hotel – The Greeneville Sunhttp://www.greenevillesun.com/Breaking_News/article/Dr-Locklear-Back-In-Jail-Found-In-Alabama-Hotel-id-324819BY KEN LITTLE – STAFF WRITER – A Greeneville doctor charged earlier this month with crack cocaine possession is back in the Greene County Detention Center after checking … Continue reading
Sheriff: Bounty hunters violate law | WAVY.com | Portsmouth, Va.http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/portsmouth/sheriff-bounty-hunters-violate-law A local sheriff told WAVY.com the high-risk tactics used by bounty hunters are overly aggressive and against the law.
‘Dog and Beth: On the Hunt’ is chasing fugitives and supporting legislature – St. Louis TV | Examiner.comhttp://www.examiner.com/article/dog-and-beth-on-the-hunt-is-chasing-fugitives-and-supporting-legislatureThe May 5, 2013 episode of “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” aired on CMT at 8 p.m. ET. Dog, Beth and Leland … Continue reading
Tacoma bail bond firm can be sued for bounty hunter’s actions | Business – The News Tribunehttp://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/12/20/2409960/tacoma-bail-bond-firm-can-be-sued.htmlIn deciding a Pierce County case, the state Supreme Court has ruled that bail bond companies sometimes can be sued for the negligent actions … Continue reading
NWCN.com Washington – Oregon – Idahohttp://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=179041531&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202Oregon has become a haven for small-time criminals to hide, according to bounty hunters across the border in Washington.
Here’s a homemade one for you. This was the 3rd time I had revoked this girls bond. It’s the sequel to the previous “old man revokes stripper’s bond” video (located in BHFH capture videos). I didn’t end up actually revoking … Continue reading
About the 3:00 minute mark you can see where this guy is in BIG trouble. You definetly have to watch the area’s your going into. Remember your fugitive might be friends with everyone on the block. This officer should of … Continue reading