- 3 men found shot dead at East Texas vehicle dealership
- Did Texas bounty hunters follow state law while pursuing Minnesota fugitive?
- Bounty hunters and fugitive shoot each other dead in Texas
- Watch: Bounty hunters scuffle with fugitive as fatal shots ring out at Greenville car dealership
- WATCH: Bounty Hunters In Deadly Shootout At Texas Car Dealership
- EDITORIAL: Open season for bounty hunting has to stop
- Attorneys for victim’s family file lawsuit against bondsmen, bounty hunters
- Bail Bonds
- Bail Bonds Industry News
- Bail Bonds Industry Training and Information
- Bounty Hunter For Hire Exclusive Content
- Fugitive Recovery
- Fugitive Recovery Capture Stories
- Fugitive Recovery Capture Videos
- Fugitive Recovery News
- Fugitive Recovery Tips and Tricks
- Fugitive Recovery Training and Information
- Fugitive Recovery Training Videos
- General Bail Bond / Fugitive Recovery Info (Uncategorized)
- Most Wanted Fugitives
- Side Projects
- Television Appearances
Tag Archives: fugitive recovery
Trying to find a fugitive? You do what it takes. | HeraldTribune.comhttp://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20150113/article/150119887Byron McDaniel, a chiseled 6-foot-2, 270-pound bail bondsman from Bradenton, slinked through the dark, vacant house with a gun and a flashlight, his nerves pulsating with adrenalin.
Recovery Agents: What it takes to become one | WANEhttp://wane.com/2014/08/27/recovery-agents-what-it-takes-to-become-one/Following Monday night’s triple shooting involving a recovery agent – what used to be known as a bounty hunter – we’re digging deeper into w…
Bondsman: Police should have made arrest – KPCNews: Latest From The News Sunhttp://www.kpcnews.com/news/latest/newssun/article_e3a1b74d-d1b3-5f49-900e-2a2a270c0571.htmlLes Alligood of Rome City got a call Tuesday from the insurance carrier that backs his bail bonds business — Lexington National Insurance Co. of Lutherville, Maryland.
Harrold was located in Florida by a bail bondsman from No Jail Time Bail Bonds of Toms River. The company had previously bonded Harrold out of criminal charges in Middlesex County. When he failed to show for his court dates … Continue reading
When the bail bondsman isn’t a man at allhttp://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/22923713/2013/07/24/female-bail-bondsmenThe chases, takedowns, and foul language are all part of the job for bounty hunters, or at least the ones who play them on TV.
Dr. Locklear Back In Jail; Found In Alabama Hotel – The Greeneville Sunhttp://www.greenevillesun.com/Breaking_News/article/Dr-Locklear-Back-In-Jail-Found-In-Alabama-Hotel-id-324819BY KEN LITTLE – STAFF WRITER – A Greeneville doctor charged earlier this month with crack cocaine possession is back in the Greene County Detention Center after checking … Continue reading
Sheriff: Bounty hunters violate law | WAVY.com | Portsmouth, Va.http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/portsmouth/sheriff-bounty-hunters-violate-law A local sheriff told WAVY.com the high-risk tactics used by bounty hunters are overly aggressive and against the law.
‘Dog and Beth: On the Hunt’ is chasing fugitives and supporting legislature – St. Louis TV | Examiner.comhttp://www.examiner.com/article/dog-and-beth-on-the-hunt-is-chasing-fugitives-and-supporting-legislatureThe May 5, 2013 episode of “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” aired on CMT at 8 p.m. ET. Dog, Beth and Leland … Continue reading
Tacoma bail bond firm can be sued for bounty hunter’s actions | Business – The News Tribunehttp://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/12/20/2409960/tacoma-bail-bond-firm-can-be-sued.htmlIn deciding a Pierce County case, the state Supreme Court has ruled that bail bond companies sometimes can be sued for the negligent actions … Continue reading