- Fugitive wanted by U.S. Marshals arrested for child pornography
- Council Bluffs bounty hunter charged with burglary in Omaha
- Bluffs bondsman’s felony charge sends message about bounty hunting in Nebraska: Don’t try it
- The reality of the hunt for the bounty
- Bounty hunter who mistakenly targeted Phoenix police chief gets probation
- Adult Probation and Parole Agents Work Tirelessly to Apprehend
- Bounty hunter who mistakenly targeted Phoenix police chief pleads guilty
- Bail Bonds
- Bail Bonds Industry News
- Bail Bonds Industry Training and Information
- Bounty Hunter For Hire Exclusive Content
- Fugitive Recovery
- Fugitive Recovery Capture Stories
- Fugitive Recovery Capture Videos
- Fugitive Recovery News
- Fugitive Recovery Tips and Tricks
- Fugitive Recovery Training and Information
- Fugitive Recovery Training Videos
- General Bail Bond / Fugitive Recovery Info (Uncategorized)
- Most Wanted Fugitives
- Side Projects
- Television Appearances
Tag Archives: bail bondsman
Trying to find a fugitive? You do what it takes. | HeraldTribune.comhttp://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20150113/article/150119887Byron McDaniel, a chiseled 6-foot-2, 270-pound bail bondsman from Bradenton, slinked through the dark, vacant house with a gun and a flashlight, his nerves pulsating with adrenalin.
Judge dismisses gun charge against bail bondsman – Star Exponent: Local Newshttp://www.dailyprogress.com/starexponent/news/local_news/judge-dismisses-gun-charge-against-bail-bondsman/article_6b1d6e7e-6e9f-11e4-985d-e79fd470d4ed.htmlA judge dismissed a gun charge against a longtime bail bondsman in Culpeper County General District Court on Monday stemming from a reported shooting at his home on Yellowbottom…
Bail bondsman charged with forgery, fraud; bail set at $1 million | Regional: Berks – Homehttp://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-berks/bail-bondsman-charged-with-forgery-fraud-bail-set-at-1-million/28993740Authorities in Berks County have opened an investigation after a bail bondsman allegedly tried to pass off a counterfeit bail bond in Bucks County.
Bail bondsman, employee guilty in forgery scheme – Toledo Bladehttp://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2014/07/24/Bail-bondsman-employee-guilty-in-forgery-scheme.htmlAfter a three-day bench trial, a former local bail bondsman was found guilty of complicity to forgery, and his employee was found guilty of forgery Wednesday for posting a $50,000 bond … Continue reading
Local bail bondsman wants to post bail for misdemeanor marijuana offenders – KFOX14 El Paso – Top Storieshttp://www.kfoxtv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/local-bail-bondsman-wants-post-bail-misdemeanor-marijuana-offenders-3461.shtml
ASHEVILLE — A Waynesville bail bondsman is behind bars on embezzlement and fraud charges. Juan Camacho, 45, of 275 Hyatt St., was charged today with 12 counts each of embezzlement and obtaining property by false pretense, according to a news … Continue reading
NM man teams up with Dog the Bounty Hunterhttp://www.krqe.com/dpp/features/nm-man-teams-up-with-dog-the-bounty-hunterAn Albuquerque bail bondsman got an inside look after he teamed up with Dog on two take downs in Albuquerque.
Authorities: Missing Sevierville bail bondsman believed to be unharmed » Knoxville News Sentinelhttp://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/nov/12/authorities-missing-sevierville-bail-bondsman-to/A Sevierville bail bondsman who was reported missing last week has been in contact with his wife and is believed to be unharmed, according to authorities.
Witness coaxing charge tossed » Times Record Newshttp://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2012/nov/10/witness-coaxing-charge-tossed/Wichita Falls bail bondsman Maxie Delano Green was no-billed Wednesday by a Wichita County grand jury, meaning the charge of tampering with a witness is dismissed.